Berry Granola Cups
Serving Size: 12 Cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 52 minutes
Watch the video Click Here
These charming Granola Cups are a delicious addition to a brunch buffet.
1½ cup rolled oats
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¼ cup almond flakes
1 tablespoon flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
Astro Original Balkan Style Vanilla yogourt
Fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Lightly grease 12 wells of a muffin tray.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, shredded coconut, almond flakes, flour and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla extract, honey and coconut oil. Pour the liquid over the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add more coconut oil and honey if more moisture is needed.
- Split the mixture evenly among the muffin wells. Firmly press the bottom and sides to form a well-packed cup shape.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place the muffin tray in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until cups are firm.
- Remove tray from refrigerator and press cups into bottom and sides of muffin wells again.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until cups become golden in colour. Allow to completely cool
before removing from the muffin tray.
- Fill each cup with Astro Original Balkan Style Vanilla yogourt.
- Top with fresh berries and serve.
For more great recipes visit astro.ca