Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 4 - 6 oz (675 g) salmon fillets
- ½ cup (125 mL) soy sauce
- ¼ cup (64 mL) brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 0% yogourt
- 1 tbsp (30 mL) sesame oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced ginger
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Sriracha hot sauce
- Juice and zest of a lime
- Fresh pepper
- In a shallow plate or glass bowl mix together the soy sauce, brown sugar, Astro Original yogourt, sesame oil, ginger, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and zest.
- Lay the salmon on top and turn over to coat with the marinade. Cover and set aside for 20 to 30 minutes or overnight.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place on a foil lined sheet pan. Broil the salmon about 3 inches from the heat, 6-8 minutes, or until browned on top and flaky inside.