Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 1 avocado, ripe, pitted and peeled
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp (1.2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1.2 mL) black pepper
- 10 drops, Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) minced red onion
- ½ cup (125 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 6% yogourt
- In a small bowl mash avocado with a fork. Add lemon juice and blend well. Add garlic, salt, pepper, Tabasco, onion and mix well.
- Add Astro Original yogourt and mix until well combined. Adjust seasoning to taste. Can be used immediately, however flavours will develop upon standing. Cover and refrigerate any leftover Guacamole for up to two days.