Skip to content
Back to Recipes
- 4 cups (350 g) fresh spinach leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, divided
- ½ red pepper, finely chopped, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- ⅓ cup (84 mL) dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- ¼ cup (64 mL) Astro® Original Balkan Plain 2% yogourt
- 4 large sole fillets
- 4 tsp (20 mL) Black Diamond Italiano shredded cheese
- Combine spinach, ½ the onion and ½ red pepper. Add ¼ cup (60 mL) water to small skillet and cook the vegetables until spinach is wilted and the onion and red pepper are softened. Set aside.
- Add olive oil to skillet and cook remaining onion, red pepper and garlic until cooked (2-3 minutes). Add breadcrumbs, lemon juice and stir.
- Lay sole fillets out on a large board; coat each fillet with Astro Original yogourt, spoon ¼ bread crumb mixture onto centre of each fillet. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place spinach mixture into a casserole dish, place fillets on top, cover with foil and bake in preheated 350°F (180°F) oven for 15 minutes, remove foil and sprinkle with Black Diamond cheese, Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve immediately.